Ross Art

A home for my art. Come in, view the stuff I've done, leave a comment. Thanks for looking!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Charity Auction


As you may or may not know, I recently was asked if I wanted to donate something to a charity auction. So I decided to redraw my "A Flower for every year passed" piece on an 11 x 17 board in pencil and ink and donate that. Here it is. I think it turned out nice. This will be donated at The Z Mansion (www.zmansion.com) on October 17th at 6pm. I am VERY proud of this piece.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good, see you there!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Congrats man on the auction. It was very fun being there. I'm glad your piece got bought by Libby I think her name was? Looking forward to the next one of these. It was great meeting you guys and we should get together real soon!!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home